Good food, good nutrition:
- Local Harvest, a national guide to farmers’ markets, farms and CSAs.
- Eat Well Guide, another national source for clean, local food.
- Linus Pauling Institute nutrition information
- NIH nutrition fact sheets
- nutrition data website
- USDA food sources of nutrients
- vitamin d council
- Michael Pollan’s Food Rules
- Omega-3 Learning for Health and Medicine, developed at Purdue University, offers great information about these important fats.
- The nutrition department at Loma Linda University’s School of Public Health has a website devoted to the health benefits of nuts.
- Sources for grass-fed and -finished meats or free-range poultry in the U.S. and Canada: Eat Wild.
- alaskan flower essences
- bach flower essences
- endangered woodland flower essences
- FES flower essences
- Avena Botanicals
- Galen’s Way Herbal Artistry
- Eclectic Institute
Naturopathic training and licensing:
- what is naturopathic medicine?
- National University of Natural Medicine
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Bastyr University
- The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Examiners
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Alaska Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Herbal training and accreditation:
- Columbines School of Botanical Studies
- American Herbalists Guild
- Arctos School of Herbal and Botanical Studies
- Elderberry School of Botanical Medicine
- The School of Forest Medicine
- Southwest School of Botanical Medicine
- North American Institute of Medical Herbalism
- Breitenbush Herbal Conference
- Henriette’s Herbal Homepage
Consumer health and safety
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, including recipes for nontoxic, home-made alternatives
- Healthy home resources from the Environmental Working Group
- World Association for Vaccine Education lists ingredients in common vaccines.